We understand the value of good business advice, which is why we invest in an excellent team who love to help business owners.
A good plan acts as a roadmap for your business, without one you’ll struggle to secure finance and grow your business.
We can develop a plan that covers your business goals, operations, employees and much more. The resulting plan allows you to identify barriers, measure performance and secure funding.
Our quarterly coaching helps you set goals and keeps you accountable so you will reach them.
Our 5 step coaching process:
1. Firstly we’ll meet with you to understand your business, so we know what’s important to you and where you want to go.
2. Then we’ll review your business plan – a living document that guides your business.
3. The next step is to focus on those burning issues your business is facing and present you with our advice.
4. Then we’ll work with you to implement changes. Our advice here has been proven to increase profits and improve cashflow.
5. Since this is an ongoing service, we’ll regularly meet up with you so we can tackle new issues. We also offer phone and email support.
A business coach is just like a sporting coach, making sure you reach peak performance and avoid making mistakes. With CU Accountants, you’ll get a wingman (or wingwoman) just like that!
We always see business owners who don’t understand their finances, trying to make important financial decisions on their own.
In our financial awareness sessions, you’ll learn key accounting skills so you can create and interpret financial reports, and understand your business’ financial drivers. These bi-monthly meetings mean you can approach your numbers with confidence. Contact us today to learn more about our Financial Awareness Coaching.
We really value our clients, so we offer every client one complimentary client review per year (exclusive to clients). This 60 minute consultation focuses on the challenges, opportunities and future of your business.
Business owners often try to juggle staff, inventory and customers, leaving them very little time to make needed changes.
An organisational review clarifies business performance, identifies opportunities and highlights issues. Our full day planning session will start by assessing team roles, detailing staff location, function and reporting. This increases staff performance and happiness by giving them a clear focus.
Let Chapman Upchurch help make your business more profitable, scalable and appealing to potential buyers.